Pages

Monday, June 18, 2018

Fabric Book with Gathered Long and Link Stitched

I found a few more pieces of commercial fabric in my stash to make another fabric covered book. This black/white with red ribbon book measures 6"x4". I used Lineco Neutral pH Adhesive to glue the fabric to the substrate. As I mentioned in this post, this adhesive works really well in gluing fabric without staining it. The glue dries clear, flexible and fast.

Materials used: cracker box substrate, commercial fabric and ribbon, red thread sewn with machine for detail, pre-waxed book binding thread and resume stationery for signatures.


front cover tied with red ribbon - 6"x4"

spine view with Gathered Long and Link Stitch tied with red ribbon

spine view with Gathered Long and Link Stitch untied red ribbon
  
Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment