Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Duct Tape Cover with Coptic Stitch

It's been quite awhile since I shopped for duct tape. I was surprised to find so many colorful and patterned tapes. I thought it would be fun to use to cover a book. This technique isn't unique but none the less I wanted to give it a try.

I bought a few different patterns of duct tape but wanted to start with a simple pattern that was easy to put into repeat. Besides, I liked the look of this burlap duct tape. This book is 5"x4" with the Coptic Stitch.

Materials used: Burlap Duct Tape, mat board for the substrate, waxed linen thread and resume stationery for signatures.


front cover - 5"x4"

spine view showing Coptic Stitch
 
Opened view showing resume stationery

Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment