Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

"Hanging by a Thread" art journal



I have been using this 8.5”x5” journal as a place to off load paint from my brush, to test pens/crayons/pastels and to glue down random ephemera.  It’s made from a recycled book cover and bound using the Coptic stitch. Each page is pretty full at this point. The next step is to develop the pages into completed journal spreads. The collages that incorporated thread that I started creating in my last journal were inspiring to me so I want to dedicate this journal to continue exploring this style. I thought it would be fun to title this journal so; I’m calling it - “Hanging by a Thread”. These are the four artwork that I have made this past week in this journal.





Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment