Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Quick Painted Sketch Paper - Collage #10

I'm not sure where the time has gone lately. It's already Wednesday and haven't found much time (10-20 minutes) daily to create art. Maybe it was the excess heat, maybe it was working in an office during the day or maybe I wasn't creatively inspired. Tonight, I pushed through the excuses and created Collage #10.


I used the same quickly painted sketch papers as the previous collages. Then machine stitch red thread instead of gluing the pieces together. Collage #10 is a bit outside my comfort zone because I normally don't put so many unrelated patterns together in one piece. Overall, I'm happy with the way this collage turned out.
 
Collage #10 - 15" x 18"


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your collages are all so monochromatically vibrant and interesting that never would I ever be able to choose a favorite. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your supportive comments. I'm having such an amazing time creating the papers and collages.

      Delete