Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Rolodex Project - Day 5

Day 5 of my Rolodex Project. You can read about this project here.

Today's 3" x 5" artwork was made blue artist dyed fabric scraps and commercial fabric in yellow and red.  The red thread is Valdani Pearl Cotton #1333 Christmas Red. I'm not sure who makes the yellow thread because it was scraps so I don't want to assume it was from Valdani.

I usually don't use primary colors in my art. It was fun to create a small piece to see if this color palette will be used again. I'm not sure at this point.





Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking forward to your post today and definitely was not disappointed. I like your use of primary colors and your design is quite intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate it! It's fun thinking of different colors and patterns. More to come!

    ReplyDelete