Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

New quotes/artwork in Soft Cover (Quote) Art Journal

I previously wrote about this art journal here, here and here.

Here are the new quotes/artwork in my Soft Cover (Quote) Art Journal.

This is more of a greeting than a quote. Since March 20th of 2020, the majority of my work emails that I send or receive have this greeting or a variation of it. Most of my work colleagues are telecommuting, it's a way we are connecting with each other.

I used the Uni Posca Paint Marker PC-1M White - Extra Fine Pint that in the JetPens white ink pen sample that I brought in March. I haven't used this size nib before from Uni Posca. It worked great. I'm not too surprised since this brand makes dependable pens.

 

Another favorite quote.


 

This quote is a good reminder. To be honest, I could fill this whole art journal with quotes from Corita Kent.



 This quote is stenciled on a wall outside a school near where I live. Perfect location.



 



Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment