Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

New artwork in my 4"x6" sketchbook journal

Here is a link where I first talked about this 4"x6" sketchbook journal, click here.  

These two sketches were made on a Friday after an odd week. Chaotic, sad, frustrating. I could go on but I won't. I poured all my emotions into the sketch on the left. I tried to get back to being balanced and myself when creating the one on the right. As the saying goes...there's always tomorrow.



Sunday morning I created this messy sketches as a way to loosen up my hand. I was slowly getting back to being balanced. Keeping busy really helps.


I decided to change it up a bit by turning my sketchbook journal 90 degrees. It was fun to create in a portrait orientation instead of landscape. I happy with the colors, design, layers and texture of this sketch.



Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment