Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2018

New sketches in my 4"x6" journal

Here is a link where I first talked about this 4"x6" sketchbook journal, click here.  

It's fun and challenging to create sketches in this journal that are outside my comfort zone. Then again, sometimes I want to create in my comfort zone. These two sketches were created after my day job on a Friday night. It was a perfect way to start my weekend.



These two sketches are continuing the theme of creating in my comfort zone...and that's not a bad thing.


I'm starting to see a trend with the sketches recently besides creating in my comfort zone. When I monoprint, I grab book pages or scraps of paper to create ghost prints to clean the printing surface. These recently sketches use these prints. The worn, imperfect prints add nice texture and color.
 


Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment