Pages

Friday, April 6, 2018

"Uncomfortable Zone" - sketches 32 - 36

WooHoo! I finished my "Uncomfortable Zone" sketchbook journal! As I mentioned at the start, this is a challenging sketchbook journal for me to create in. It's not my usual style to paint with many layers and colors. I know that I need to push myself outside my comfort zone so I can grow as an artist. Not all of the sketches were successful but all in all I'm happy with the finished project. I learned to be fearless in my sketchbook journals because it's a place for me to play without judgment. 
 
"Uncomfortable Zone" - sketch #32

"Uncomfortable Zone" - sketch #33

"Uncomfortable Zone" - sketch #34

"Uncomfortable Zone" - sketch #35

"Uncomfortable Zone" - sketch #36


Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment