Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Collage #62

Well, "life got in the way" last week and I wasn't able to eek out time to make a quick, small journal collage. Today I made the time to create Collage #62.



It's made using a ground that was slightly stained using bleeding tissue paper. I decided not to use the actual tissue paper on this collage. I have a pile of newspaper waiting to be recycled and decide to cut up some headlines and randomly glue them using acrylic gel medium in gloss. It was created in under 30 minutes. There isn't too much contrast between the ground and the newspaper headlines. If I decide to try this style of collage again, I'll add more variation of colors to add contrast.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I like this and hope you don't add more color. It's good, just the way it is--at least from my perspective.

    ReplyDelete