This collage didn't quite turn out the way I had envisioned. The ground was made from laying bleeding tissue paper on the journal page then spritzing water on top. After the tissue paper dried, I removed it and the paper underneath was intensely stained. I liked the design as is but I pushed myself to layer on top of it.
Initially, I glued yellow and green tissue paper on top of the stained ground. After the glue dried, the tissue paper wasn't visible so I brushed yellow and green acrylic paint on top. I didn't like the way the collage was turning out with the yellow and green stripes. I got out black acrylic paint and splattered over the whole piece. I'm much happier with the collage even though it's not as successful as some of my other collages. Also, I'm not sure if it's a true collage. It's has layers of paint not paper.