Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mini Art

Happy New Year!

I'm not one to make resolutions but I do set goals for myself. One of my goals for the new year is to participate in more ClothPaperScissors Reader Challenges. The recent challenge that caught my eye is "Make Mine Mini". It was a fun challenge because I normally don't make mini art. I brought three 4"x4" stretch canvases and went to work.

I thought incorporating the simple designs from my guerrilla art project, Graffiti Inspirations, would work in a smaller format. The artwork is uploaded to the Reader Challenge gallery and emailed to the magazine. Wow! It feels great to hit the ground running with my 2013 goals. I hope to keep the momentum going.

Mini Flowers

Mini Fun

Mini BWP

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on not only successfully embracing your resolutions but also on creating some great and fun 4"x4" art.

    ReplyDelete