Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Play Around continued

I had an interruption last week so, I didn't get much done on my "Playing Around" project. It's pouring down rain today so, it's perfect weather to be creative.

Usually, I make quick sketches or notes of ideas that I have for projects in my sketchbook. With this project, I had didn't have a clear direction on what I wanted to do. I took a picture of the project so far and edited the size so I could fit 4 images on a word document.


Then I played around with different ideas using a black pen. I intentionally stayed away from abstract designs because most of my artwork lately has been in that style.


I really liked the shape of the single flower in the lower left. Next step is to draw it out on the actual artwork. To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment