Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Rolodex Project - Day 11

Day 11 of my Rolodex Project. You can read about this project here.

Today's 3" x 5" artwork was made from painted fabric scraps from an old project stitched with Valdani Pearl Cotton Solid #3 White.This piece is definitely not my usual style. The heavy stitching with the layers of fabric scraps looks chaotic to me. I just kept layering then stitching over and over. It was mindless until I was finished and saw how it turned out. Let's just chalk it up to having a stressful day. 


 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it looks chaotic at all. In fact, because of the overlays of colors that work so well together, I find it quite calming. Because of your stitching, I could look at it again and again and never tire of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that you think it's calming. It's not my normal style so I have to let it grow on.

      Delete