Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

SDA Conference 2013 Gallery Hop: Part 4

Next up is the exhibit at the University of San Antonio Art Collection Gallery in the Durango Building. There were so many amazing pieces. Here is some of my favorites:

entrance to the exhibit

The Phenomenology of Impairment
by Katherine Hobbs

Close up of
The Phenomenology of Impairment
by Katherine Hobbs

Knebix
by Delaney Smith

Close up of
Knebix
by Delaney Smith
 
The next 3 pieces I couldn't find the artist names or titles in my notes but I thought they were too memorable not to post.
 

 

The final gallery was Say Si Gallery that featured the SDA Member exhibit.




Smadar Knobler in front of her artwork.

Marie-Laure Ilie's artwork
 
"Wanted"
by Diane Sandlin

"May Day 16 Flight"
by Laurie Carlson Steger

"Ode to Marge"
by Marty Jonas

"Functioning System I"
by Mary Giehl

"Duality"
by Naomi Adams

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I very much enjoyed the wide range of artistry that your photos capture. I especially like your first picture of the entrance to the exhibit. The way you framed it, it is a composition unto itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your kind comments, Linda. I have 2 more posts about SDA and San Antonio. So many photos that I had to edit down. Great experience! I hope to attend the next conference in 2015.

    ReplyDelete