Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Photo Friday

Well, technically it's Photos. I took these random photos while in San Antonio.  I thought it would be an enjoyable way to conclude my posts on the SDA Conference.

Walking under a bridge on the Riverwalk

Artwork hanging under a bridge on the Riverwalk

Unintentional design under a bridge.

Decorative bridge on the way back to the hotel

Brick wall near the Southwest School of Art

Sculpture in the lobby of an office building

And finally, on the way home from an amazing, inspiring conference, artwork in the San Antonio airport.

Jane Dunnewold's "Sacred Planet" series

Lisa Kerpoe's "Now Is The Best Season"
Thank you for joining me this week as I revisited the SDA Conference 2013. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. As always, your Photo Friday is filled with beautiful and stimulating photography of snippets of the world you encounter

    ReplyDelete