Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

New sketches in my 4"x6" journal

Here is a link that where I first talked about this journal, click here.  

I worked on these two sketches on a Sunday morning after a week of getting my Etsy shop up and running after 6 years of it being dormant. It was nice to loosen my hand. 




This next sketch is could be considered a journal spread. It took me a week to complete. I worked on it a little bit at a time each day. Maybe 15 minutes each. Adding layers upon layers. Not really having a plan. I included the work in progress photo to show how this sketch progressed over time.




This is another journal spread that took me a week to complete. Underneath the messy paint and collage is a written journal. I admire art journalist that can share their deepest thoughts on social media. I'm not quite there yet or I may never be. I feel comfortable sharing bits and pieces.


Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment