Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

"Language" sketchbook journal - new sketches

Back in January, I had planned to work in three sketchbook journals at once. More about the three sketchbook journals click here. It was working out as planned for awhile then I started focusing on creating in one at a time. First was my "Uncomfortable Zone" and now "Language". I should clarify that I'm working on one public sketchbook journal at a time. I have 2 other journals that I'm working on but for now those are remaining private. 

But I digress...The reason I'm mentioning this is that I find that I like the continuity of posting one sketchbook journal at a time on social media. It's a good way for me to see the progression of the sketches. I get a clearer perspective on how the sketches look after I post them on social media. Part of the reason I post my art on social media is to document my art journey. The other part is, of course, sharing my art journey.

Here are the 2 new sketches:  "Something in the air" and "magic". I cut out
"Something in the air" from a magazine. In my head, I kept hearing a song with the lyrics - "Something in the air, it's magic". So the other sketch is "magic". I don't know if it's lyrics to an actual song but is should be. 

"Language" sketchbook journal - "Something in the air" and "magic"

close up - Something in the air 8" x 5"

close up - magic 8" x 5"

Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment