Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

Mini Art Journal


How's everyone today?

I was inspired to create this small art journal after watching  Nik the Booksmith recent YouTube video on making mini books.

I have a large stack of 6"x4" drawing paper scraps that's leftover from another project that I want to use up. Last year I was on a bit of no buy but now I'm on a strict no buy for awhile. I want to use up the supplies I have on hand.

This art journal is 3"x4"x7/8" with 10 signatures, 2 folios/8 pages - front & back per signature. Commercial fabric scrap was used for the cover. A scrap of red sari ribbon was used for the closure.

I'm planning on using this art journal in the same way as my Camo art journal as a place to unload paint from my brush, test markers to make sure there was ink left and to write notes. Once every page is marked then I'll go back in and create collages.

Stay safe and healthy, my friends.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment