Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2020

New artwork in my Camo and Doodle Art Journal

I mentioned on the post here that I'm working in multiple art journals at one time.
 
Here is the latest completed pages from my Camo and Doodle art journals:  


This page in my Doodle art journal is a landing spot for the daisy artwork secured with washi tape. Back 20 odd years ago, when I was a full-time textile artist, I would do "testers" to test out the colors or technique I had to emulate. I loved this daisy so much that I kept it all these years.
  
Doodle art journal

To learn more about Amelia Bloomer, who is features on the left collage, click here. The right collage was a bit more complicated than it looks. I had to overlap the scrap paper on the previous and next paper.
 
Camo art journal

Camo art journal

Camo art journal
 
Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment