Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Instagram #2017bestnine

Last year, I really got into posting on Instagram. It's a good social media platform for me to share my art. I used the #2016bestnine website to see which photos got the most hearts. Click here to see #2016bestnine photos. This year I thought it would be fun to do it again with #2017bestnine website. As an artist, it's good to see what artwork people response to in a positive way.

#2017bestnine

It's encouraging to see that my "hope" art abandon piece made the best nine. The artwork in the top row center isn't one of my favorites sketches but it's nice to see that others respond favorably to it.

I want to thank those who have visited my blog this year. I look forward to sharing more artwork in 2018.

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment