Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tie Dye and Instructions

I was organizing my storage unit and found some old tie dye samples with instructions. There wasn't a date on any of them but my guess the samples are at least 20 years old. The notes are a bit messy with some misspelled words but I'm happy that I thought about keeping records.

This sample is accordion folded then tied with rubber bands.
  
 

This sample is, also, accordion folded then folded again using a "S" fold before tying with rubber bands.


This sample is gathered from the center then tied with rubber bands.
 

This sample is folded into a triangle 3 times then folded into itself before tying with rubber bands.

 This last sample was tied into itself so no rubber bands were used.
 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment