Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Collage #60 "This and That"

My goal to make more small, quick collages during the week isn't going as planned. I'm giving myself a break and plan to make a minimum of one a week. If I make more then it will be a bonus.

Here is Collage #60:


I didn't start with an idea of what I wanted to use for this collage. I just wanted to make something. First, I painted the ground using Blick's Studio Acrylics in Yellow Oxide and Red Oxide. Then I started grabbing random pieces of small papers such as a losing lottery ticket, fortune, parking ticket, etc. Quickly arranging these items then gluing them down with Yes Paste. I kept thinking...a little of this and a little of that. I usually don't title my small, quick collages but I thought "This and That" fit. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment