Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Collage #58

Due to my new day job, I usually don't have much time to create art Mondays through Fridays in the evenings. I've been getting back to my original premise to make small quick (30 minutes or less) collages in a journal. Click here learn more. I need to create art during my work week to unwind. 

Collage #58 is made from randomly torn bleeding tissue paper glued with matte medium. I had a string of navy embroidery thread leftover from another project that I glued on top.

I love the transparent look of the bleeding tissue paper where the pieces overlap.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are continuing to create 30 minute collage art. Each one stimulates the senses. The colors in this are great and the addition of string adds another dimension. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! I realized this week that I won't be able to create one 30 minute collage a day so, I'm giving myself some slack and make one a week.

      Delete
  2. Like the fluid colors from the tissue paper... string ties it together. Fun project!

    ReplyDelete