Pages

Friday, September 23, 2022

Creating four mixed media collages: watercolor and magazine fonts (music only)


I brought out my art journal and created four mixed media collages using watercolor and magazine fonts. This 6" square art journal has 80lb drawing paper for the signatures. Watercolor reacts differently on this paper than it does on water color paper. I like the texture and variation of colors I get when using this paper. I'm not looking for a perfect ground for the collages. This video is longer than my usual videos, so I hope you like this format. I'm interested in knowing if you like longer format videos.

Thanks for watching! 

Timestamps:
00:00 magazine fonts
00:03 collage 1
07:48 collage 2
11.59 collage 3
16:31 collage 4

Music: 
"Geneassist" 
Written & Arranged by Gene Brown 
Copyright 07/2020
Special permission of use granted to 
Mia Bloom Designs by the artist  

No comments:

Post a Comment