Pages

Monday, July 4, 2022

Creating four mixed media collages based upon my experience teaching art at a local middle school


 

I finished teaching the summer art classes at a local middle school on June 24th. I was inspired by the students, their artwork and the experience of teaching that age group. I collected artwork that the students didn't want to use in three of the four mixed media collages. The fourth mixed media collage was inspired by my experience. I hope you enjoy this video!

 

Timestamps:

00:00 Collage 1

03:21 Collage 2

06:32 Collage 3

10:06 Collage 4

 

Music:

"Big Ideas"

Written & Arranged by Gene Brown

Copyright 02/2022

Special permission of use granted to Mia Bloom Designs by the artist. http://drawn2themusic.net/

 

 

Thanks for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring. As a newbie to this art form, your work nudges me to try. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I was having an issue with replying to comments. I'm glad this post inspired you to start collaging.

      Delete