Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2019

New artwork in my 4"x6" sketchbook journal

Here is a link where I first talked about this 4"x6" sketchbook journal, click here.

These two collages were made after I haven't created in this sketchbook journal in almost a week. Between my day job and working on a project for a group exhibit, I didn't have time. It reminded me that the art I create in this journal don't have to be finished pieces. They can be ideas or sketches.



It has a slow process working in my 4"x6" sketchbook journal lately. Other responsibilities have been a priority right now. Focusing for a few minutes each day on creating is a bit of escape.



I'm still trying to find a few minutes each day to create art without pressure.



Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment