Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tin Tile Dying Workshop with Teresa Shippy

The other day I got together with some wonderful artist friends at Teresa Shippy's house for her Tin Tile Dying Workshop. What a blast! If you every have artist block, take a technique workshop. It will get your creative juices flowing.

Here are photos of the fabric I made. To learn Teresa's technique, I encourage you to take her class. She is a supportive and generous teacher.



 


 
Close up of the fabric above.


7 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful, Mia! I took Teresa's class a couple of weeks ago. You were more productive than we were, looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabrics you created are great. The details that you brought out are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Cindy. It was such a fun workshop. I was in some kind of creative and productive zone that day. I wish I was like that everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda - thank you! I love your fabrics, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are gorgeous. I am curious to see how you will use these pieces! I agree... nothing like a new technique to get you rolling out of any rut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mia! Glad you enjoyed the class...Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete