Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

More Playing Around

The last couple of weeks I didn't have any imminent deadlines. In my previous posts, I started to paint a large canvas. I'm still working on that project but I was inspired by reading the latest issue of Quilting Arts magazine. Rayna Gillman's article on Stitch Therapy peaked my interest. So I cut up some strips of fabric and started sewing without any plan. It was so freeing. I'm at the stage to put the fabric away. (Also, I now have some imminent deadlines.) I'll revisited the fabric at a later time.



3 comments:

  1. I always have a strip quilt going. It is my cure for the what am I going to next anxiety. I love the way they turn out. Super colorful and playful. Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jenny! I agree that it's a great cure for the "what's next" anxiety. Fun and therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it's fun and therapeutic. I wish I had more time to do this myself:-).

    ReplyDelete